Professional Pressure Gauge...
Find out our next track days calendario
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like
From 9.00 am the division into groups will start which will take place on the basis of the following declared times, but may undergo variations decided unquestionably by the organization:
Group A – Beginners >1.24
Group B - experts 1.23 -1.19 (300 / 250 cc)
Group C - fast 1.18-1.14
Group D - riders <1.13
Group E - MiniGP
The organization reserves the unquestionable right to change the drivers in the groups and/or stop them for safety reasons.
- Price of the entire track day with reservation and ADVANCE payment: 169 euros
- Price of the entire track day with booking less than 5 days before the event: 185 euros
- Price full Track Day MINIGP with reservation and ADVANCE payment: 149 euros
- Price full Track day MINIGP with reservation less than 5 days before the event: 169 euro
- Price of the half day track day with reservation and ADVANCE payment: 109 euros
- Price of the half-day track day with reservation less than 5 days before the event: 119 euros
- Pit Box space: 40 euros
- Whole pit box: 150 euros
The free practice day takes place on both a dry and wet track.
Only in case of conditions that compromise safety even with rain tires, the organization can decide not to open the circuit. To reserve the possibility or not to get on the track in rainy or wet track conditions, it is necessary to have the RAIN RECOVERY OPTION. No reimbursement will be paid to those who do not have the aforementioned wet track insurance. Read more here.
IT IS ADVISABLE (but not mandatory) to acquire insurance coverage, which can be offered by FMI cards such as a pilot license or sports or circuit card.
Sh Service is an IMF accredited organizer. Cards of other bodies and/or federations may also be valid, for example ASI, AICS etc.
For the methods of insurance coverage and the maximum limits, the documents of the individual federations and/or sports promotion bodies must be consulted.