BELL Helmet Qualifier DLX...
- On sale!
Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th April 2023 Mugello Circuit Michelin Power Days: join us for a fantastic experience on a world circuit
Promo price: 4 rounds of 20 minutes for only 79.00 euros
In 48 working hours, you will receive the Coupon code by email to be activated on the organiser's website www.gppowercup.com, here you can also choose the shifts you will get down on track.
You might also like
REGULATION AND METHOD OF USE
Participation in the Michelin Power Days 2023 is allowed exclusively to those in possession of the regular invitation (hereinafter called Coupon) and have the motorcycle equipped with Moto Michelin Power Cup Evo, Power Slick 2, Power Cup 2, Power GP tyres, Power Performance, Power rain.
- You will receive the coupon by email once the booking is complete
- Each Coupon is personal and can be used by a single person on the date specified in the same
- Each Coupon entitles you to the following free services
Entrance to the track for 4 rounds of 20 minutes
Chrono service with "Transponder"
Good lunch at the dedicated Hospitality
Gadgets Michelin Power Days
- The coupon must be activated on the website of the organizer Motoclub TTN Racing Club a.s.d.: www.gppowercup.com
- It will be the responsibility of the organizer «Motoclub TTN Racing Club a.s.d.» assign shifts, forming homogeneous groups according to the driving level declared by the participant. This procedure will take place through the delivery of "Transponders", and in the event that the declaration of times does not reflect reality, the Organizer will be authorized to change the Group to which they belong.
- On the day of the event it will be necessary to follow the accreditation and track entrance procedure, MANDATORY bringing the ORIGINAL Coupon and email of registration.
TIRES ALLOWED FOR TRACK ENTRY:
- MICHELIN - POWER Performance, POWER SLICK 2
- MICHELIN - POWER CUP EVO, POWER CUP 2
- MICHELIN POWER Power GP, POWER Rain
ACCREDITATION PROCEDURE AND COMMON RULES FOR ALL TRACK ACTIVITIES:
Any motor vehicle can enter the track only after the conductor delivers any valid "PASS" for access and receives authorization from the track attendant.
Entry to the track is subject to signing the specific Assumption of Responsibility Document for the type of activity carried out and presenting a document as indicated in the following articles.
Access to the track for drivers of ADULT is subject to the following provisions:
Entry is allowed to adult drivers with a valid driving licence.
The driving license must be original and photocopies are not accepted.
Entry is allowed to adult drivers with a loss report and a document proving the renewal of their current licence.
Carefully read the regulations of the Autodrome, accepting all the conditions
The documentation must always be original and in this case the tenant must present a valid identity document.
- Those who arrive at the Circuit with the forms already duly filled in will be facilitated in the accreditation procedures
ACCREDITATION for the collection of the track entrance "PASS".
- For those who have not pre-registered through the dedicated website www.gppowercup.com, it is advisable to arrive at the Circuit in advance of the assigned shifts, in order to have time to accredit yourself by avoiding queues and improving and having the right time for completing the form.
- At the time of booking, an average time will be requested, in which the participant plans to lap, and he will be assigned a category to which he belongs, in order to divide the drivers by ability, lap times and make the shifts on the track more SAFE and homogeneous . The categories will be divided into:
BEGINNERS- EXPERTS - FAST
after completing the accreditation and collecting the entry "Pass" for the shifts assigned to you, you will have to go to the BRIEFING, which is mandatory for entry to the track.
- Once the mandatory BRIEFING has been completed, you will have to give a manager the completed and signed briefing form, which can be downloaded from the site and/or which will be delivered to you at the time, and you will receive the "BRIEFING" sticker which will allow you to enter the track.
WITHOUT THE BRIEFING STICKER POSITIONED ON THE WINDSCREEN OF THE BIKE IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO ENTER THE TRACK
ENTRANCE TO THE TRACK
-Once the entrance "Pass" and the Transponder have been collected, you can go to the track entrance at the pre-established times for the shift to which you belong. For any problem, our secretariat and our staff will be at your disposal to give you the appropriate information.
- The motorcycle must be equipped exclusively with Michelin Moto tyres
- Waiting for you at the entrance to the track will be the "MICHELIN LEADERS" to accompany you on some laps, should you request them.
- The entrance "Pass" relating to the assigned shift will be delivered to the Staff Officer present at the entrance to the track, who will check compliance with all the mandatory points (Michelin tyres, Briefing sticker, appropriate clothing, etc.).
- The "Pass" is strictly personal and it is strictly forbidden to transfer it to third parties. In the event that this anomaly is detected, the holder of the "Pass" and the participant not authorized to use it will be immediately blocked at the track entrance and the trials will be interrupted for them.
- The BRIEFING sticker must be positioned in full view on the motorcycle fairing and not in other inconspicuous parts.
- The tires mounted, which must be MICHELIN and in excellent condition, will be checked at the entrance to the track. If the fitting of a tire of a brand other than MICHELIN or in a bad state of wear is detected, the participant can go to the MICHELIN SERVICE present in the circuit, to replace the set of tires at the moment.
SAFETY ON THE TRACK
The drivers of the motorbikes taking part in the tests on the track must maintain regular driving behaviour, avoiding sudden maneuvers which could jeopardize the safety of other users of the track while driving.
It is absolutely forbidden to proceed with zig-zag maneuvers, suddenly slowing down without particular serious reasons, suddenly occupying the trajectory lines at "low speed" unsuitable for the type of trials in progress.
Maneuvers that cause the bike to "wheelie" are absolutely prohibited.
Upon entering the track, motorcycle drivers must travel through the pit exit at moderate speed and, upon entering the track, must use the route marked with white lines on the asphalt, verifying autonomously whether entry does not affect the safety of the other users present on the track at that point, at that moment.
For those who are new to the track, we recommend viewing these points from home, to start memorizing the basics of the briefing which will then be held on the circuit before entering the track:
Always report entry to the pits well in advance and pay attention when entering the track, respecting oncoming drivers, staying off the trajectory
Pay the utmost attention to warm up the tyres, respecting the pressures prescribed by the manufacturer
Maintain a constant pace without suddenly changing trajectory
Always maintain an optimal view of the vehicle in front
It is strictly forbidden to stop, abruptly slow down and behave incorrectly towards other drivers
Recognize and identify your physical limits so that you do not lose concentration while driving
It is absolutely forbidden to enter the track after having taken "alcoholic beverages and drugs of any kind" in the event of non-compliance, the Organizer will contact the Competent Judicial Authorities.
Before entering the track, make sure that the motorcycle is in optimal conditions of use, check the state of wear of the tyres, brakes, suspensions, and general condition of the vehicle.
The motorbike cannot have luggage racks, trunks or other similar equipment. The mirrors, the rear and front lights and the indicators must be fixed in such a way that they cannot become detached during track activity. The use of video recording equipment of any kind is prohibited.
To enter the track it is mandatory to wear suitable technical clothing in optimal condition:
– LEATHER SUIT (possibly full suit)
– RACING LEATHER GLOVES (with protections)
– RACING BOOTS (with protections)
- FULL HELMET
– BACK PROTECTOR